Contests by Consolidated Credit
Get rewarded for showing your financial savvy!
Let’s face it, managing your finances and doing the right thing for your money isn’t always the most exciting activity you could be doing, but it is definitely necessary. With that in mind, Consolidated Credit offers regular contests, raffles and sweepstakes that give you a little incentive to be financially savvy and successful.
Below you’ll find information and rules on the current contests we’re running on our websites and social networks. Just follow the instructions to get in on winning some great incentives.
- Money Mantra Video Contest
- March Money Madness
- Thankful Photo Contest
- 100 Days, 100 Ways to Save
- Credit Ninja Financial Education Course
- Holiday Survey Drawing
- General Contest Rules
Money Mantras Contest
What’s your money mantra? Consolidated Credit is offering $100 to share your personal money mantra with us in a quick video. Simply shoot your video on your favorite mobile device and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered for your chance to win.
We recommend that videos be less than 2 minutes so it’s easier to share it with us. If you are an iPhone user, you may need to upload using Mail Drop through iCloud to upload the attachment.
Video submissions will be accepted through the end of the year. We will choose a winner at noon (12:00PM (EST)) on December 31, 2016 and announce the winner through Facebook and our other social networks after the New Year.
What is a money mantra?
A money mantra is a personal financial truth that you hold dear, that drives what actions you take in your financial life. It’s the core financial belief that lies at the center of your philosophy – a life lesson that you’ve learned which can benefit others in similar situations if they follow it, too.
March Money Madness
Each day, Consolidated Credit will post a new March Money Madness tip of the day. Each retweet or share will earn you one entry into a $50 gift card raffle. To be entered, simply join our community on Twitter or Facebook, then start sharing and retweeting the March Money Madness tips each day.
The drawing for the $50 gift card will occur on April 1, 2016. The winner will be announced on our social networks and the winner will be messaged directly with instructions on how to claim the gift card prize.
For contest rules and regulations, please read the “General Contest Rules” provided below.
Thankful Photo Contest
There’s plenty of reason to be thankful when you achieve freedom from debt. Consolidated Credit is giving you one more reason with a chance to win a $250 gift card to help you enjoy a debt-free winter holiday.
To enter in the contest, just submit a photo holding a sign with the amount of debt that Consolidated Credit is helping you pay off. Send your entry to Contest@ConsolidatedCredit.org and keep in mind that we’ll be posting these photos to our social networks like Facebook and Twitter. It’s that easy!
Photos must be received by 12:00AM 11/29/2015 to be entered in the drawing. For contest rules and regulations, please read the “General Contest Rules” provided below.
100 Days, 100 Ways to Save!
September 16, 2016 marks the official start of the holiday shopping season with exactly 100 days left to shop before Christmas Eve. As the busiest shopping season of the year, the holidays often wreak havoc with family budgets, but Consolidated Credit is here to help you stay on track and avoid overspending.
Every day on Twitter, we will post a new daily tip for how to save money and avoid debt during the holiday shopping season with the hashtag #100Days100Ways. To get in on contest, all you have to do is follow us on Twitter and then retweet those daily tips with the hashtag included.
Each retweet earns you one entry into one of two raffles for a $100 gift card. The first drawing will be on Black Friday (Nov 25) and the second will be on December 30 – just in time to give you a cash boost before the New Year!
For contest rules and regulations, please read the “General Contest Rules” provided below.
Credit Ninja Financial Education Course
Consolidated Credit has launched a fun, new, interactive financial education course series called Credit Ninja and we’re giving Consolidated Credit clients and alumni a little incentive to try it out!
Bret C. from NY won $250 for passing the first test in the course series. Now it’s your turn!
What you need to do to win: You must be a current or past client of Consolidated Credit in order to participate. You should have received an email from Consolidated Credit with an invitation to try the courses out. Use the link provided in the email to log onto the course website and create your account. Then pass the first five tests before 1/11/2016 at 12:00 AM (EST) to be entered into a drawing for a $250 gift card. The winner will be emailed on January 16th to confirm the email address to send the gift card. If you’ve already passed the first five tests, then you’re already entered in the drawing.
Note: If you are currently a client or alumni of Consolidated Credit, but you have not received your Credit Ninja invitation, just email us at email@example.com.
Take our holiday survey, win a $50 gift card
Starting November 23, 2015 and running through December 18, 2015, Consolidated Credit is giving you an easy way to win a little extra cash to help your holiday budget. All you need to do is take a quick, 1-minute survey that tells us how you budget for the holidays and how to plan on spending money this season.
You can take the survey anonymously, but in order to be entered in the $50 gift card drawing you must provide all contact information requested at the end of the survey. To win, simply click on this link to go to the survey, answer all the questions honestly and then provide the required contact information. Your name will be entered in the drawing, which will take place 12/18/2015. Entries must be received by 12:00 AM (EST) 12/18/2015. The winner will be emailed their gift card redemption instructions that day.
General Contest Rules
- The names of all prize winners will be notified by email or twitter.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value following the commencement date of the competition.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process including if an automated entry or voting mechanism is used.
- Promoter reserves the right to contact entrants via email about the promotion and a future promotion
- Each winner is responsible for any tax implication arising from winning a prize.
- In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 weeks of the winner’s name being posted on the website, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the unclaimed prize to the next best Eligible Entrant determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, their related entities and their officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prizes; and/or (g) participation in the Promotion.
- If the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, considers an entry is in violation of any laws, the Promoter may report the entrant to the appropriate law enforcement authority and the entrant will have no claim against the Promoter, including for any loss or damage it may suffer as a result.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter in advertising the Promoter’s products and services. All Eligible Entrants assign all copyright in their entries to the Promoter and expressly waive all of their moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 in favor of the Promoter and all Eligible Entrants agree to do all things reasonably necessary to give effect to this term. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
- Where the prize is awarded in the form of a gift card, voucher or letter (“Voucher”), the Promoter will not be liable for any Voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the Voucher.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.