Consolidated Credit Site Map
Use our sitemap to find everything you need about our credit counseling,
housing counseling and debt management services.
Credit Counseling Services
- How to Choose a Credit Counseling Agency - Choosing reputable credit counseling services can be one of the most important personal finance decisions of your life.
- Free Credit Counseling Session – Find out what should be reviewed by a credit counselor during your first credit counseling session.
- How Americans Spend Their Money – Discover how other Americans are spending their money.
- Questions about Credit Counseling – Get your questions answered about credit counseling.
Debt Management Services
- What is Debt Management – Find out how debt management can help you take control of your finances.
- How Debt Management Works – Learn how credit counselor works with your creditors to lower your monthly payments.
- When Should You Consider a Debt Management Plan? – To qualify for a debt management plan, your financial situation should fit these criteria.
- How Will a Debt Management Program Affect My Credit Report? – Unlike other programs, debt management can actually help your credit report.
Housing Counseling Services
- Housing Counseling Seminars – For local South Florida residents, Consolidated Credit Counseling Services offers housing counseling seminars.
- What is a Reverse Mortgage? – Discover how many seniors are using the equity in their home to pay off their debts.
Debt Consolidation Solutions
- What is Debt Consolidation? – You have many options when you’re trying to consolidate your debts.
- Should I Consolidate My Debts? – There are a few warning signs that indicate you should consider consolidating your debts.
- Debt Consolidation vs. Debt Settlement – Many consumers confuse debt consolidation and debt settlement; however, these are two very different ways to get out of debt.
- Myths about Debt Consolidation – Because of all the confusion surrounding debt consolidation, Consolidated Credit Counseling Services dispels some common myths.
- Why Choose Us – For almost 20 years, Consolidated Credit has helped over 5 million consumers with their credit card debt.
- Meet Our Team – Meet Howard S. Dvorkin, founder of Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, and the team that’s made us a success.
- United Way of Broward County Chairman’s Circle – Consolidated Credit partners with quality organizations, like the United Way, to better serve the community with financial education.
- Credit Counseling Success Stories – Find out how Consolidated Credit Counseling Services has helped people just like you get out of credit card debt.
Personal Finance News
- Sign up for our RSS Feed – Get the latest news about credit, debt and personal finances by signing up for our RSS feed.
- Latest Personal Finance News – See the latest headlines in personal finance news for 2011.
Debt Learning Center
- Use the Debt Calculator – Find out how much your credit card debt is costing you.
- Download our Free Budget Tool iPhone App – Track your personal finances by using this free budgeting application made exclusively for iPhone users.
- Take Online Debt Quiz – Discover if you have a credit card debt problem.
- Compare Your Debt to Income – This easy to use calculator helps you figure out if you’re spending more than you’re bringing home.
How Credit Card Debt Works
- Types of Consumer Debt – Learn the difference between credit cards and other types of debt.
- Credit Cards: What You Need to Know – This helpful guide will show you how to manage your credit cards without going into debt.
- Understanding Your Credit Card Statement – Credit card statements can be confusing; however, you need to understand what you’re paying for.
- Danger Signals of Credit Card Debt – Find out if your credit card debt is putting your finances in danger.
Managing Personal Finances
- Budgeting Tools and Tips – Consolidated Credit Counseling Services offers easy tips and tools to help you budget better.
- Managing Your Credit – Knowing how to build and maintain a good credit history can be very important to managing your personal finances.
- Preparing for Life Events – Throughout your life, you’ll have events, such as college, marriage and retirement that will require some financial planning.
- Everyday Money Management – Managing your money is key to staying out of debt and building personal wealth.