You're not alone
1) According to most certified financial planners, how much of your income should you save?
2) Which of the following best describes the purpose of a budget?
3) True or false: A budget is a set financial plan that you shouldn't change.
4) Net monthly income is
5) What are the three types of expenses you can have?
6) Which of the following is not a fixed monthly expense:
7) What is the biggest expense category most people have in their budget?
8) Which of the following is important to track on a borrowing worksheet?
9) True or false: Alimony and child support are not acceptable forms of income
10) What are the three things you track for credit card debt in your budget?
11) Discretionary expenses are
12) Which of the following expenses would not be covered in a monthly budget?
13) How soon after you create your budget should you analyze it to see if it's on target?
14) How does tracking your expenses help you?
15) How much time should you reasonably spend tracking your expenses?
16) Why is it a good idea to budget by pay period?
17) What is a "spending leak" in your budget?
18) Which of the following best describes why it's a good idea to identify and close spending leaks?
19) According to our Tips for Spending Smarter, where should extra income go?
20) If you decide to lease a car, what's the recommended lease term?
21) Which of the following methods can you use to save money on added interest charges on your car loan?
22) If you want to save money on your electricity bills, you should run your dishwasher and washing machine
23) True or false: Banks often offer lower fees if you are using direct deposit for your paychecks instead of going through the teller.
24) What does "CD" stand for?
25) Which of the following is the most effective way to save?
I am $7,000 in debt (Slide below)
Input code to submit safely
I consent to receive calls from Consolidated Credit from an automatic dialing system. I understand I am under no obligation to purchase
Already started? Click here to continue
We take your privacy seriously
Personal Finance News
"We are really proud to recommend Consolidated Credit" Kathleen Cannon, President & CEO of United Way of Broward County. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc. is pleased to announce our partnership with the United Way as a United Way Chairman’s Circle Organization.
All Consolidated Credit counselors are certified personal financial counselors (CFC) We've helped 5 million people get out of debt! Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is honored to receive the 2012 Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Nonprofit Organization of the Year award. The EIFLE awards acknowledge innovation, dedication and the commitment of organizations that support financial literacy education worldwide. See what Consolidated Credit can do for you.
The National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling are a set of guidelines for quality homeownership and counseling services. Industry professionals who adopt these standards can be trusted to provide consistent, high quality advice. Click here to learn more.
Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc.
has been verified as the owner or operator of the Web site located at www.consolidatedcredit.org. Official records confirm Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc. as a valid business.
Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is a Certified ISO 9001 company, as verified through Bureau Veritas Certification.
Time tested and customer trusted. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1998 and has a current A+ rating. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
View the Consolidatedcredit.org review status
Consolidated Credit is proud to be an ANAB accredited member. Accreditation by a recognized and respected body such as ANAB ensures the impartiality and competence of our company. To see what we can do for you, give us a call.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD's mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. Consolidated Credit is proud to be a member of HUD and also part of the Hope Now Alliance.
You can save!
With this amount of debt, you'd pay around $xx.xx on a DMP.