You're not alone
1) What's the difference between a mission statement and a vision statement?
2) True or false: Mission and vision statement will change as you develop in your career.
3) Goal setting is an important method of:
4) Apart from lifetime goals, what is a good timespan to set for achieving specific life goals?
5) Which of the following is not a category that is commonly used for setting lifetime goals?
6) When it comes to achieving goals, what role does a to-do list serve?
7) What does SMART stand for as it relates to goal-setting?
8) Which of the following is not one of the five golden rules of goal setting?
9) How is an outcome goal different from a performance goal?
10) What is an example of a Physical goal?
11) What is an action plan?
12) In order, what are the three steps involved in setting an action plan?
13) What does SCHEMES stand for?
14) What is an action program?
15) Which of the following is not a benefit of prioritization?
16) Creative brainstorming helps you...
17) When was the term "brainstorming" first coined?
18) What does the Wheel of Life do?
19) About how many "spokes" should you have on your Wheel of Life?
20) When you rate each spoke (dimension) on your Wheel of Life from 0-5, what do those ratings mean?
21) Which of the following are symptoms of not keeping a proper to-do list?
22) How long should to-do list tasks take?
23) Why are software/online task and to-do lists often more effective than written versions?
24) What should not be included as part of an effective brainstorming session?
25) Which of the following is a benefit to group brainstorming?
I am $7,000 in debt (Slide below)
Input code to submit safely
I consent to receive calls from Consolidated Credit from an automatic dialing system. I understand I am under no obligation to purchase
Already started? Click here to continue
We take your privacy seriously
Personal Finance News
"We are really proud to recommend Consolidated Credit" Kathleen Cannon, President & CEO of United Way of Broward County. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc. is pleased to announce our partnership with the United Way as a United Way Chairman’s Circle Organization.
All Consolidated Credit counselors are certified personal financial counselors (CFC) We've helped 5 million people get out of debt! Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is honored to receive the 2012 Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Nonprofit Organization of the Year award. The EIFLE awards acknowledge innovation, dedication and the commitment of organizations that support financial literacy education worldwide. See what Consolidated Credit can do for you.
The National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling are a set of guidelines for quality homeownership and counseling services. Industry professionals who adopt these standards can be trusted to provide consistent, high quality advice. Click here to learn more.
Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc.
has been verified as the owner or operator of the Web site located at www.consolidatedcredit.org. Official records confirm Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc. as a valid business.
Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is a Certified ISO 9001 company, as verified through Bureau Veritas Certification.
Time tested and customer trusted. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1998 and has a current A+ rating. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
View the Consolidatedcredit.org review status
Consolidated Credit is proud to be an ANAB accredited member. Accreditation by a recognized and respected body such as ANAB ensures the impartiality and competence of our company. To see what we can do for you, give us a call.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD's mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. Consolidated Credit is proud to be a member of HUD and also part of the Hope Now Alliance.
You can save!
With this amount of debt, you'd pay around $xx.xx on a DMP.