You're not alone
1) Which of the following is a sign that you may be too deep in debt?
2) Which of the following happens when you consolidate your debts?
3) When you take out a debt consolidation loan, what kind of interest rate should you look for?
4) What is a prepayment penalty?
5) What do you do when you use a Power Pay system to eliminate debt?
6) When you use a Power Pay system, where does the money to pay off your debts come from?
7) What are the three factors that a mortgage lender looks at when you want to qualify to purchase a home?
8) What is the minimum down payment that's usually required for purchasing a home?
9) What closing costs are you typically expected to pay when you buy a home?
10) How does a mortgage lender assess your ability to pay back your mortgage?
11) In essence, what is a lease?
12) On a lease, why would you have to pay Wear and Tear charges?
13) In general, how do car lease payments compare to car loan payments?
14) What does a Mileage Limitation Lease restrict?
15) How does the cost of insurance change when you lease instead of buy?
16) What is one advantage that credit unions often offer that can make them more attractive than a standard bank?
17) What is one advantage that banks often offer that can make them more attractive than a credit union?
18) You should only do business with financial institutions that are federally insured by which of the following?
19) What is the minimum number of financial institutions you should compare when choosing the organization you want to use for banking services?
20) In general, how is a money market account different from a savings account?
21) If you want a higher interest rate with a CD, what do you have to do?
22) What does APY stand for?
23) How is compound interest different from simple interest?
24) Where should the original copy of your will be stored for safe keeping?
25) Which of the following is a document that you should never throw out an retain permanently?
I am $7,000 in debt (Slide below)
Input code to submit safely
I consent to receive calls from Consolidated Credit from an automatic dialing system. I understand I am under no obligation to purchase
Already started? Click here to continue
We take your privacy seriously
Personal Finance News
"We are really proud to recommend Consolidated Credit" Kathleen Cannon, President & CEO of United Way of Broward County. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc. is pleased to announce our partnership with the United Way as a United Way Chairman’s Circle Organization.
All Consolidated Credit counselors are certified personal financial counselors (CFC) We've helped 5 million people get out of debt! Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is honored to receive the 2012 Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Nonprofit Organization of the Year award. The EIFLE awards acknowledge innovation, dedication and the commitment of organizations that support financial literacy education worldwide. See what Consolidated Credit can do for you.
The National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling are a set of guidelines for quality homeownership and counseling services. Industry professionals who adopt these standards can be trusted to provide consistent, high quality advice. Click here to learn more.
Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc.
has been verified as the owner or operator of the Web site located at www.consolidatedcredit.org. Official records confirm Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc. as a valid business.
Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is a Certified ISO 9001 company, as verified through Bureau Veritas Certification.
Time tested and customer trusted. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1998 and has a current A+ rating. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
View the Consolidatedcredit.org review status
Consolidated Credit is proud to be an ANAB accredited member. Accreditation by a recognized and respected body such as ANAB ensures the impartiality and competence of our company. To see what we can do for you, give us a call.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD's mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. Consolidated Credit is proud to be a member of HUD and also part of the Hope Now Alliance.
You can save!
With this amount of debt, you'd pay around $xx.xx on a DMP.