You're not alone
1) Which of the following is not an advantage of credit?
2) Which of the following is a disadvantage of credit?
3) What happens when you have a high credit score?
4) True or false: Every consumer automatically has a credit score generated once they reach the age of 18.
5) Which of the following can you do even if you have no credit score?
6) According to statistics, how long do most people keep their first credit card?
7) Who is legally allowed to look at your official credit report?
8) True or false: Utility bills are actually a type of credit.
9) Which of the following is not a type of installment credit?
10) How is revolving credit different from installment credit?
11) You should never borrow more than...
12) What are the three C's of credit worthiness?
13) Which of the following is not a responsibility that you have as a credit user?
14) Which of the following negative information would a creditor find in your credit report?
15) What is the range for a credit score?
16) True or false: You can obtain a totally free copy of your credit report with no strings attached through annualcreditreport.com.
17) If you find an error in your credit report, you can start the process by...
18) The three main credit bureaus in the U.S. are...
19) How do you stop the credit bureaus from selling your information?
20) The Truth in Lending Act guarantees that...
21) Which of the following acts prevents putting consumers on a borrowing "black list"?
22) Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, which of the following collection practices are expressly prohibited?
23) What does "C-A-R-D" stand for in the Credit CARD Act of 2009?
24) True or False: Under the Credit CARD Act, creditors cannot increase the interest rate on your credit card.
25) Which of the following can a creditor apply without prior notice?
I am $7,000 in debt (Slide below)
Input code to submit safely
I consent to receive calls from Consolidated Credit from an automatic dialing system. I understand I am under no obligation to purchase
Already started? Click here to continue
We take your privacy seriously
Personal Finance News
"We are really proud to recommend Consolidated Credit" Kathleen Cannon, President & CEO of United Way of Broward County. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc. is pleased to announce our partnership with the United Way as a United Way Chairman’s Circle Organization.
All Consolidated Credit counselors are certified personal financial counselors (CFC) We've helped 5 million people get out of debt! Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is honored to receive the 2012 Excellence in Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Nonprofit Organization of the Year award. The EIFLE awards acknowledge innovation, dedication and the commitment of organizations that support financial literacy education worldwide. See what Consolidated Credit can do for you.
The National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling are a set of guidelines for quality homeownership and counseling services. Industry professionals who adopt these standards can be trusted to provide consistent, high quality advice. Click here to learn more.
Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc.
has been verified as the owner or operator of the Web site located at www.consolidatedcredit.org. Official records confirm Consolidated Credit Consulting Services, Inc. as a valid business.
Call us today and see what we can do for you.
Consolidated Credit is a Certified ISO 9001 company, as verified through Bureau Veritas Certification.
Time tested and customer trusted. Consolidated Credit Counseling Services has been a BBB Accredited Business since 1998 and has a current A+ rating. Call us today and see what we can do for you.
View the Consolidatedcredit.org review status
Consolidated Credit is proud to be an ANAB accredited member. Accreditation by a recognized and respected body such as ANAB ensures the impartiality and competence of our company. To see what we can do for you, give us a call.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD's mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. Consolidated Credit is proud to be a member of HUD and also part of the Hope Now Alliance.
You can save!
With this amount of debt, you'd pay around $xx.xx on a DMP.