Financial Education Resources
Dealing with debt and maintaining a healthy financial outlook is easier when you have the right tools. Consolidated Credit helps you be more effective at managing your money with the following free financial resources and tools. Whether you have a specific goal in mind that you need resources to support or you simply want to build a better financial outlook, we can help. If you have any questions or need help eliminating debt, call to chat with a certified credit counselor for free. You can also request help online with our Free Debt Analysis.
Webinars and Seminars
Financial Education Videos
Credit Card Debt Calculator
- Understand minimum payment schedules
- Calculate total interest charges on your debt
- See the impact of making extra debt payments
- Build a custom debt repayment schedule
- Keep your debt in balance with your income
- Make informed decisions for taking on more debt
- Prequalify your own finances before major asset purchases, such as a new home or car
- Calculate potential mortgage payment on a new home
- See the impact of making extra mortgage payments
- Check your amortization schedule and total interest payments
Credit Score Cost Calculator
- Learn how much bad credit costs with added interest
- See total interest paid on different types of loans at various credit score levels
- Decide if it’s worth it to improve your score before you apply for a new loan
Debt Restructuring Calculator
- Compare a bi-weekly payment schedule to a standard monthly schedule
- Determine the best way to repay your loans for your budget
- Save money on interest by repaying your debts faster
Simple Savings calculator
- Get help making key decisions about your savings
- See how much money you can generate from different types of savings
- Compare interest rates and yield so you can save effectively
Self-Help Finance Booklets
Need help understanding a specific financial topic? With over 40 booklets to choose from covering a wide range of common money management issues, these helpful guides will walk you step-by-step through each financial process. Learn how to improve your financial outlook on your own so you can be more successful and reach your financial goals.
All guides are available in a downloadable PDF format.
Visit Our Self-Help Booklet Library
Interactive Financial Education Course
Credit Dojo is Consolidated Credit’s free interactive financial education course series. It teaches you everything from basic budgeting and saving techniques to how to consolidate debt and manage your mortgage. Expand your financial knowledge so you’re better equipped to overcome financial challenges you face day to day.
Start learning with Credit Dojo now!