Homebuyer Workshop: March
5701 West Sunrise Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33313 USA
Walk Step-by-Step through the Process to Buy a Home
This FREE one-day HUD-approved homebuyer workshop will teach you everything you need to know to become mortgage-ready, so you can achieve the American Dream.
DURING THIS FREE 8-HOUR COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Overcoming barriers preventing you from home ownership, such as:
- Challenges with bad credit or no credit
- Excess debt that makes it harder to get mortgage approval
- Limited income that makes it tough to cover up-front mortgage costs
- Mortgage programs designed for first-time homebuyers, such as down payment and closing costs assistance
- The right questions to ask during home inspections and how inspections can affect your purchase
- Insurance you’ll need, from basic homeowner’s insurance to flood and fire coverage
Once you complete this homebuyer workshop, you’ll receive:
- A free one-on-one counseling session with a HUD-certified housing counselor. Create a personalized action plan to buy a home, so you know exactly what you need to do to become mortgage-ready.
- A HUD-approved certificate of completion. This certificate can be vital because it helps you qualify for first-time homebuyer mortgage programs, including down payment and closing cost assistance.