Money and legal matters are major concerns for caregivers. Our experts explain everything you need to know.
Whether you’re taking care of elderly parents or working as an in-home caregiver professionally, there are some key money and legal matters that can be serious concerns for caregivers. Knowing how to help seniors navigate complex financial situations can help you ensure you provide the best level of care possible. And knowing about key federal benefits for caregivers can help ease the financial burden on you.
This free webinar will teach you how to overcome key concerns for caregivers, including:
- Financial issues and concerns that affect the senior receiving care, as well as the caregiver
- 8 creative ways to pay for in-home care and assisted living
- 9 government benefits you may be missing out on if you provide care
- How reverse mortgages can help seniors overcome challenges with low fixed income
- Money-saving websites that every caregiver needs
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.