Event Type: Webinar
Natural disaster prep during COVID-19
Hurricane and wildfire seasons have already started and CDC experts are warning that residents in high-risk areas need to take extra precautions this year. The pandemic has the potential to affect everything from evacuations to recovery efforts, so it’s crucial that you prepare. A good preparation plan this year will help you weather any storms that come and ensure you avoid credit card debt that can be caused by natural disasters.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of planning ahead
- How to prepare a disaster budget
- How to build a family emergency fund
- Smart tips for reviewing and safe-keeping important documents
- Claims record keeping
- What to do after an extreme weather event
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.