Event Type: Webinar
Use this holiday planning guide to help you avoid a holiday debt hangover this year from too much credit card debt.
The holiday shopping season is the most expensive time of year for most Americans. The average family shells out over $1,000 each year on gifts, decorations, travel, and entertaining. But making a smart holiday planning guide can help you enjoy a cash-only holiday shopping season that avoids credit card debt. So, it’s time to learn how to set a holiday budget for this year that will really work!
This free holiday planning guide webinar will teach you:
- How to make an effective holiday spending plan
- Holiday shopping tips, deals, and gift ideas that will keep you on budget
- Creative ways to save money during the holidays
- Holiday tipping etiquette for all the service professionals in your life
- Great ways to give back without spending money
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.