5701 West Sunrise Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33313 USA
Learn How to Buy a Home and Become Mortgage-Ready
Sign up for Consolidated Credit’s FREE HUD-approved homebuyer workshop so you can learn everything you need to know to become a successful homebuyer.
DURING THIS FREE 8-HOUR COURSE, OUR EXPERTS WILL EXPLAIN:
- How to overcome common barriers that can block you from buying a home, including:
- Problems with bad credit or no credit because don’t have enough credit history
- Limited income that can make it harder to cover the up-front cost of homebuying
- High levels of debt that can prevent you from getting mortgage approval
- How to use mortgage assistance programs designed to help first-time homebuyers, including down payment and closing cost assistance
- What to expect during home inspections, including the right questions to ask the inspector
- Everything you need to know about home insurance, including things like flood and fire coverage and mortgage insurance
Once you complete the homebuyer workshop, you’ll receive:
- A HUD-approved certificate of completion that you often need to qualify for down payment and closing cost assistance.
- A free one-on-one counseling session with a HUD-certified housing counselor, so you can make a personalized action plan to become mortgage-ready.