Event Type: Seminar
Learn How to Buy a Home Step-by-Step
Take our FREE one-day HUD-approved homebuyer workshop. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a successful homebuyer.
DURING THIS 8-HOUR COURSE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to overcome barriers that make it difficult to buy a home, such as:
- Issues with bad credit or no credit history
- High debt levels that can it impossible to get approved for a mortgage
- Low income that leaves you with a limited budget for monthly mortgage payments
- How to use mortgage programs designed to help first-time homebuyers qualify without a hassle
- Down payment and closing cost assistance programs that reduce the upfront cost of purchasing a home
- How the home inspection process works and how it can affect the homebuying process
- What insurance you need, from basic homeowner’s insurance to flood and fire coverage that’s required in certain areas
Once you complete this homebuyer workshop…
- You will receive a HUD-approved homebuyer education certificate that’s good for up to one year. This is often required to qualify for programs, such as down payment and closing cost assistance.
- You will also receive a free one-on-one counseling session with a HUD-certified housing counselor, so you can create a personalized action plan to achieve your American Dream.