Event Type: Seminar
Get HUD-certified Help to Ensure You’re Ready to Buy a Home
Buying your first home is exciting, but it’s also one of the biggest financial hurdles you’ll overcome in your lifetime. If you want to avoid delays and minimize the stress of getting mortgage approval, you need to know what to expect. Knowledge is power when it comes to buying a home, so you can achieve the American Dream.
CONSOLIDATED CREDIT’S FREE HUD-APPROVED HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BECOME MORTGAGE-READY
OVER THE COURSE OF THIS FREE 8-HOUR WORKSHOP, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to overcome the three biggest challenges that block homebuyers from getting mortgage approval, such as:
- Bad credit or no credit
- Limited income
- Too much debt
- How to qualify for valuable first-time homebuyer assistance programs that help minimize upfront mortgage costs, including:
- Down payment assistance
- Closing cost assistance
- How to get the most out of home inspections:
- The right questions you need to ask your inspector
- Extra inspections you may need for older homes or pools
- How the results of the inspection can affect your final purchase
- How to ensure you have all the insurance you need:
- Basic homeowner’s insurance
- Flood and fire coverage required in certain regions
- Private mortgage insurance
ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE HOMEBUYER WORKSHOP, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- A HUD-approved completion certificate good for up to one year. This certificate is necessary to qualify for many down payment and closing cost assistance programs.
- A one-on-one counseling session with a HUD-certified housing counselor. Together, you’ll create a customized action plan to help you become mortgage-ready. This will help you avoid delays in the homebuying process and ensure you can get approved without a hassle.