Event Type: Webinar
Understands consumer rights and responsibilities, so you can fight back against abusive, harassing and predatory tactics.
Once you complete this webinar, you’ll know:
- The key consumer protection laws that every consumer needs to know
- How to avoid scams and identity theft
- Consumer rights and responsibilities when it comes to debt, credit, and loans
- How to properly file a consumer complaint
- Tips for resolving common consumer problems with everything from telemarketing and advertising to billing and customer service
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.