Event Type: Webinar
Overcoming new challenges to buy a home in the age of COVID-19
Mortgage interest rates are at historic lows, but at the same time lenders have tigthened lending restrictions over fears of a prolonged recession. So while it’s a great time to buy your first home, doing so is not without its challenges. You need to be mortgage-ready to get approved and get the home of your dreams in this new environment.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to determine the price of the home you can afford to narrow your home search
- The keys to finding an affordable mortgage
- The importance of your debt-to-income ratio
- Why credit is key
- Budgeting basics you’ll need as a homeowner
- Where to find help as a homebuyer
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.