5701 West Sunrise Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33313 USA
Get HUD-certified Help to Ensure You’re Ready to Buy a Home
Buying your first home is exciting, but it’s also one of the biggest financial hurdles you’ll overcome in your lifetime. If you want to avoid delays and minimize the stress of getting mortgage approval, you need to know what to expect. This free HUD-approved homebuyer workshop will teach you everything you need to know to become mortgage-ready.
During this 6-hour online workshop you’ll learn:
- How to get approved for a mortgage despite having bad credit or no credit, limited income, or too much debt.
- How to qualify for valuable first-time homebuyer assistance programs that help minimize upfront mortgage costs such as down payment or closing costs.
- How to get the most out of home inspections by knowing what questions to ask your inspector, extra inspections you may need for older homes or pools, and how the results of the inspection can affect your final purchase.
- How to ensure you have all the insurance you need, such as basic homeowner’s insurance, flood and fire coverage (required in certain regions), and private mortgage insurance (PMI).
After the workshop, you’ll receive:
- A HUD-approved completion certificate is good for up to one year. This certificate is necessary to qualify for many down payment and closing cost assistance programs.
- A one-on-one counseling session with a HUD-certified housing counselor. Together, you’ll create a customized action plan to help you become mortgage-ready. This will help you avoid delays in the homebuying process and ensure you can get approved without a hassle.