Ask The Experts
Have a financial question? Our team of experts has the answers you need.
Don’t leave your financial life up to chance or guesswork – get the answers you need to all your financial questions here! Consolidated Credit’s team of experts is here to answer your questions for free so you can make the right choices to overcome financial challenges and reach your goals.
In the Ask the Expert series, people ask a lot of really good questions and sometimes it’s hard to give an answer that works for everyone. Everybody’s situation is different so the best advice I can give is:
Ask these questions to your counselor after you’ve already talked to them about your specific situation. I’ll do the best I can to give the general answer to the questions that are being asked, but you will get a more specific answer from your counselor after they know what your situation is.
Most Recent Questions
More Questions by Category
- Are Store Credit Cards a Good Idea?
- How Do I Use Credit Cards Strategically?
- How Often Should I Apply for New Credit?
- 30-Day versus Open Credit
- How Can I Protect My Identity for the Holidays?
- How Do I Rebuild My Credit Score?
- What Happens to Your Credit When You Get Married?
- Credit Score Factor: Types of Credit
- No Credit Card, No Credit History
- What Types of Debt Can I Consolidate?
- How Do I Know If a Debt is Really Mine?
- Can I Enroll If I’m Being Sued?
- What are the Fees for a Debt Management Program?
- Can I Consolidate Debt Consolidation Loans?
- Can I Add Accounts to My DMP?
- What Happens Once I Pay Off an Account?
- How Will a DMP Affect My Credit & Interest Rates?
- Who Do I Owe on a DMP?
- Can Credit Counseling Help with Collections?
- Are Spouses Required to Enroll Together?
- Six-Figure Salary, Six-Figure Debt
- Should I Consider Consolidation?
- Making Headway When You Pay Off Debt
- Should I Help a Family Member with Debt?
- Avoiding Credit Damage from Joint Debt After Divorce
- Money Management After Marriage