- 04/23/2014 - Fair Housing Month 2014, Part 2: Protecting your rights
In part to of our Fair Housing Month video series, we talk where to go to lodge a complaint and hear about one story of 5 women beating discrimination.
- 04/21/2014 - More Employers are Willing to Pay for Your Education
Avoid going into further debt to improve your chances at finding a better job. Get a job with an employer who’s willing to pay for your training.
- 04/18/2014 - CEOs Planning a Hiring Spree in 2014
A recent report states CEOs are ready to hire in 2014. Don’t get left out of the hiring spree because you have too much debt and don’t manage your money.
- 04/14/2014 - Banks that No Longer Accept Cash Deposits? What’s Next?
America’s biggest bank is leading the way with a new policy intended to protect against identity theft, but it may make banking a little less convenient.
- 04/11/2014 - April is Money Month: How Much Savings do You Have?
American consumers are living dangerously by not saving enough money to live when they lose all sources of income. Get the facts and start saving.
Recent Company News
- 04/16/2014 - April is Fair Housing Month 2014: Learn about your rights
Consolidated Credit and H.O.P.E are teaming up for Fair Housing Month to make sure you know your rights as a homebuyer, so you can prevent discrimination.
- 03/07/2014 - Have Some Fun with Our Debt Suckers Photoshop Contest
Consolidated Credit is launching a new Photoshop contest through Facebook that lets you slay the money-sucking vamps, Hi-Rate and Hi-Pay.
- 01/24/2014 - Consolidated Credit founder interviewed in today’s New York Times
Consolidated Credit founder and CPA Howard Dvorkin talks to the New York Times about how to build credit history to establish a better credit score.
- 01/10/2014 - Infographic: 5 Factors to Boost Your Financial Health
Improving your financial health helps you reach goals and avoid distress. Consolidated Credit helps is here to help with 5 factors of financial fitness.
- 12/27/2013 - Consolidated Credit Announces Thanksgiving Contest Winners
Consolidated Credit announces the winners of the Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Facebook contest for their original recipes using leftovers from their Thanksgiving Day meals.
Director of Education and Public Relations
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-800-728-3632 x 9344