- 03/07/2014 - College Savings Plan a Top Priority for Parents in 2014
In 2014 parents are more concerned about saving and planning for their children’s college fund and avoiding debt when their kids graduate.
- 03/05/2014 - Self-Employed Jobs Plummet since Recession
Self-employment has taken a big hit since the recession. But what’s even more surprising is the number of workers taking on second jobs.
- 03/03/2014 - Women’s Job Growth Freezes at the Start of 2014
Women’s job growth turned cold in January compared to men’s growth. But steady job recovery for women and the economy is still in the future.
- 02/28/2014 - The Finance of Growing Your Family
Part 3 of Consolidated Credit’s America Saves Week infographic series – The Science of Saving – shows how to save effectively to support a growing family.
- 02/26/2014 - How to Maintain a Healthy Savings Mix
In Part 2 of the Science of Saving infographic series, we look at where you need to save money, from a rainy day fund to the right retirement plan.
Recent Company News
- 03/07/2014 - Have Some Fun with Our Debt Suckers Photoshop Contest
Consolidated Credit is launching a new Photoshop contest through Facebook that lets you slay the money-sucking vamps, Hi-Rate and Hi-Pay.
- 01/24/2014 - Consolidated Credit founder interviewed in today’s New York Times
Consolidated Credit founder and CPA Howard Dvorkin talks to the New York Times about how to build credit history to establish a better credit score.
- 01/10/2014 - Infographic: 5 Factors to Boost Your Financial Health
Improving your financial health helps you reach goals and avoid distress. Consolidated Credit helps is here to help with 5 factors of financial fitness.
- 12/27/2013 - Consolidated Credit Announces Thanksgiving Contest Winners
Consolidated Credit announces the winners of the Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Facebook contest for their original recipes using leftovers from their Thanksgiving Day meals.
- 12/19/2013 - 40 Million Target Customer Records Compromised by Data Breach
Hackers hit Target in a data breach that’s left 40 million customers at risk for identity theft. Learn what to do if you shopped at Target this season.
Director of Education and Public Relations
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-800-728-3632 x 9344