- 12/06/2013 - More Employees are Saying, “I Quit!” These Days. But Why?
A record number of employees are quitting their job. But is this a sign of dissatisfaction or a sign that the job market really has recovered for workers?
- 12/02/2013 - Why We Don’t Listen to Housing “Experts”
A new study reveals homebuyers find the purchasing process to be complicated, so why aren’t more homebuyers turning to housing professionals for advice?
- 11/29/2013 - Is Early Shopping Running Amok?
Black Friday used to represent the start of the holiday shopping season, but do more early bird sales mean less shopping stress for consumers?
- 11/25/2013 - Google Prepaid Debit Card Takes a Step Back to Move Forward
Google wants to move the financial world forward with their Wallet app, but this new physical card helps users make payments easier in the here and now.
- 11/22/2013 - Don’t Let Retirement Woes Cripple You, Face Them Head On
More and more, Americans are hitting retirement age totally unprepared. Now even companies and career investors are worried about what’s to come.
Recent Company News
- 12/04/2013 - Consolidated Credit Recommends: Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice
Make sure to check your list twice! Consolidated Credit recommends Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice list to find the best retailers for holiday shopping.
- 11/28/2013 - Happy Thanksgiving from Consolidated Credit
Consolidated Credit wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving – looking at what the American workers are most thankful for at their jobs outside of the paycheck.
- 11/27/2013 - Consolidated Credit Recommends…AARP Health Care Costs Calculator
Consolidated Credit recommends AARP’s new free online Health Care Costs Calculator that helps consumers estimate healthcare expenses after retirement.
- 11/25/2013 - Consolidated Credit Announces the Thanksgiving Leftover Recipe Contest
Consolidated Credit is running a week and a half long “Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Contest” on Facebook to promote how consumers can get the most out of their Thanksgiving meals without wasting food or money.
- 11/20/2013 - Consolidated Credit Recommends: Online Holiday Shopping Guide
With online shopping becoming more popular, Consolidated Credit recommends an excellent guide to shopping safe online with additional helpful tips.
Director of Education and Public Relations
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-800-728-3632 x 9344