- 05/17/2013 - Americans delay marriage, savings to pay off student debt
Student loan debt has ballooned to more than $1 trillion dollars, and many overwhelmed borrowers are being forced to put off significant life events as a result of their large balances.
- 05/16/2013 - Study reveals cities with highest credit card debt
There are several reasons individuals may rack up thousands of dollars in credit card debt, ranging from job losses and medical bills to irresponsible spending and living beyond their means.
- 05/15/2013 - Americans still lack credit score knowledge
Individuals' credit scores will play a significant role in their financial health and ability to secure the best loan terms, insurance rates and employment prospects.
- 05/09/2013 - One-third of home buyers misinformed about mortgages
Understanding the complexities of the mortgage process can help potential buyers navigate home buying procedures more easily, but a new study shows that many Americans carry a great deal of misinformation.
- 05/08/2013 - Managing the financial shock of an unexpected illness
Learning that you or a loved one has a long-term illness can be an emotional and scary situation, and, naturally, most individuals' first concern is understanding the steps they must take to get better.
Recent Company News
- 04/02/2013 - Comerica Bank Announces Grant to Consolidated Credit for Financial Literacy
Comerica Bank will provide Consolidated Credit with a $10,000-grant to bring more seminars and financial education to the South Florida community.
- 03/29/2013 - Lack of Financial Education Leads to Debt
April is Financial Literacy Month and in an effort to promote financial education Consolidated Credit is offering a free 4-step guide to help consumers get started on improving their finances.
- 03/19/2013 - BankUnited Announces Grant to Consolidated Credit
BankUnited has announced a grant of $30,000 to Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc. to assist the agency in providing financial education to first-time home buyers and homeowners at risk of foreclosure.
- 03/18/2013 - Consolidated Credit Helps Consumers to Spring Clean Their Finances
Spring is the perfect time for consumers to give their finances some fresh air. Consolidated Credit offers tips to help consumers clean out the financial clutter and reduce debt.
- 03/01/2013 - Fraud Increase Warning for National Consumer Protection Week
Consolidated Credit offers credit card protection tips to consumers during National Consumer Protection Week.
Director of Education and Public Relations
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-800-728-3632 x 9344