- 05/23/2013 - Women surpass men in using credit wisely
Several studies have revealed that when it comes to investing in retirement and financial preparedness, men typically surpass women, as the latter tends to be more cautious.
- 05/22/2013 - Few couples discuss joint financial matters
When couples move in together, get engaged or tie the knot, most being merging belongings, sharing vehicles and otherwise building a close-knit life together.
- 05/21/2013 - Managing finances during a divorce
Divorce can be an ugly situation that no couple wants to think about, but when the worst happens, the financial ramifications are one of the many obstacles that partners must deal with.
- 05/20/2013 - Growing your savings through smart budgeting
Most people are aware that developing a solid budget is one of the core strategies to building a healthy savings fund, but the confusion often lies in how to create a sound spending plan.
- 05/17/2013 - Study: Generation X to face worse retirement than boomers
Most adults begin focusing more attention on their retirement savings when they enter their 30s and 40s and the frightening possibility of falling short on savings starts to take its toll.
Recent Company News
- 04/02/2013 - Comerica Bank Announces Grant to Consolidated Credit for Financial Literacy
Comerica Bank will provide Consolidated Credit with a $10,000-grant to bring more seminars and financial education to the South Florida community.
- 03/29/2013 - Lack of Financial Education Leads to Debt
April is Financial Literacy Month and in an effort to promote financial education Consolidated Credit is offering a free 4-step guide to help consumers get started on improving their finances.
- 03/19/2013 - BankUnited Announces Grant to Consolidated Credit
BankUnited has announced a grant of $30,000 to Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc. to assist the agency in providing financial education to first-time home buyers and homeowners at risk of foreclosure.
- 03/18/2013 - Consolidated Credit Helps Consumers to Spring Clean Their Finances
Spring is the perfect time for consumers to give their finances some fresh air. Consolidated Credit offers tips to help consumers clean out the financial clutter and reduce debt.
- 03/01/2013 - Fraud Increase Warning for National Consumer Protection Week
Consolidated Credit offers credit card protection tips to consumers during National Consumer Protection Week.
Director of Education and Public Relations
Consolidated Credit Counseling Services, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-800-728-3632 x 9344