Event Type: Webinar
Save your sanity and your budget with these smart back to school savings tips.
The back to school shopping season is the second most expensive year for households with children. If you don’t budget and plan carefully, it can lead to extra credit card debt that you don’t need. But setting a back to school budget can help you save money and avoid unwanted debt.
This free back to school savings webinar will teach you:
- 10 smart back to school shopping tips that can help you save
- How to act extreme couponing techniques without becoming an extreme couponer
- How to use back to school shopping as a financial lesson for your children
- The HOT list: Top 3 back to school items for each age group (K-5 and 6-12)
- Money-saving websites that offer great back to school savings
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.
Organizer Name: Consolidated Credit
Organizer Phone: (888) 791-4045
Organizer Website: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org
Organizer Address: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org