5701 West Sunrise Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33313 USA
Learn Exactly What You Need to Know to Become Mortgage-Ready
Buying your first home is an exciting venture, but it can also be extremely stressful if you don’t know what to expect. Getting rejected for a mortgage or losing out to another offer can be frustrating and cause delays you don’t need. If you want to be successful at buying a home, you need to know what to expect. The more you understand the homebuying process, the less likely you are to run into challenges.
Consolidated Credit’s FREE HUD-approved homebuyer workshop will teach you everything you need to know to get approved for a mortgage, so you can buy a home.
THIS FREE 8-HOUR COURSE WILL TEACH YOU:
- How to overcome the biggest barriers that block homebuyers from mortgage approval, such as:
- Problems caused by bad credit or no credit because you are young or new to the country and don’t have enough credit history
- Challenges caused by limited income, which can make it tough to cover upfront mortgage costs
- Too much debt from credit cards or student loans, which can lead to mortgage rejections
- How to find and qualify for valuable first-time homebuyer programs, including:
- Down payment assistance
- Closing cost assistance
- What to expect during the home inspections process:
- The right questions to ask your inspector
- Whether you need specialized inspections for things like an older home, pool or kid-friendly environment
- All the costs you can expect to cover with homeowner’s insurance, like:
- Basic homeowner’s insurance
- Flood and fire coverage required in certain regions of Florida
- Private mortgage insurance
Once you complete the homebuyer workshop, you will receive:
- A HUD-approved completion certificate good for up to a year. This is a requirement to qualify for many down payment and closing cost assistance programs.
- A one-on-one counseling session with a HUD-certified housing counselor. You will create a customized action plan that covers every step you need to take to become mortgage-ready.