Event Type: Webinar
Paying for college doesn’t have to lead to massive student loan debt, as long as you have a plan.
Student loan debt is now the second largest source of debt in the U.S. after mortgages. Graduates are leaving college with upwards of $35,000 in debt, on average. This can lead to serious life delays and long-term credit problems that can be tough to solve. The best way to deal with student debt is to avoid it entirely. But how do you save effectively if you’re already living on a limited budget? The key is careful planning!
This free webinar will teach you the secrets to paying for college, so you and your children can avoid the financial burden of student loans.
- The 3 biggest mistakes that parents make when it comes to saving for college
- How 529 plans work, how to get the most out of them, and other alternatives you may not know about
- How to navigate FAFSA to minimize the hassle of applying for federal aid
- Creative cost-saving options that make paying for college easier
- Scholarship strategies that can reduce out-of-pocket costs for anyone
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The webinar will begin promptly at 1:00 PM (EST). View System Requirements.