Debt Relief Hawaii
Consolidated Credit is helping Hawaiians find the debt relief they need.
Hawaiians don’t have the biggest problems with credit card debt in the U.S., but that doesn’t mean they don’t face challenges with debt. The average household owes over $8,000 to their creditors. And while the average credit score is near the national average at 693, the average cardholder uses over 30% of their available credit limit. That much debt can lead to credit score decreases. If residents don’t take action to pay off credit card debt, statewide consumer debt problems could be on the horizon.
The good news is that there’s a program that’s helping thousands of Hawaiians find debt relief, regardless of how much they owe or how bad their credit score is. The information below can help you understand how Consolidated Credit has helped other Hawaii credit users get out of debt. If you’re struggling, take action to get the help you need. Call Consolidated Credit at 1-888-294-3130 for a free, confidential debt analysis today.
Hawaii credit card debt statistics
- Average credit card debt per household: $8,315 
- Average available credit limit: $19,897 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 31.27% 
- Average number of cards: 3.25 
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 6.2% 
- Average credit score: 693 
- Most popular type of credit card: Cash back rewards 
Debt relief Hawaii: See our program in action!
Estella from Kailua Kona, HI
I love the lower monthly payments and lower interest charges. It makes everything so much easier.
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $12,614.00
- Estimated interest charges: $7,188.72
- Time to payoff: 11 years, 11 months
- Total monthly payments: $504.56
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 10.63%
- Total interest charges: $3,452.21
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 4 months
- Total monthly payment: $312.00
Todd from Ewa Beach, HI
This is a great service! They’re always very helpful whenever I have a question.
Where he started:
- Total unsecured debt: $37,083.45
- Estimated interest charges: $21,491.50
- Time to payoff: 14 years, 7 months
- Total monthly payments: $1,483.34
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 8.50%
- Total interest charges: $5,973.73
- Time to payoff: 4 years
- Total monthly payment: $897.00
Want to find the best way to get out of debt for your unique financial situation? Talk to a certified credit counselor today for a free debt analysis
GET HELP NOW