Debt Relief Programs in Action in Delaware
Over $6.9 million in credit card debt resolved in the past two years alone.
Delawareans aren’t short on challenges when it comes to debt. The average credit user currently owes over $7,000 to credit card companies. That’s a big burden to try and repay on your own. it can take years or even decades to pay off that much debt, especially if you only make minimum payments.
The information below can help you understand how Consolidated Credit has helped other residents in your state to find relief through debt consolidation. If you’re struggling to pay off your debt, we may be able to help you find the solutions you need to regain control. Call us at to request a confidential debt analysis from a certified credit counselor at no charge.
Debt Statistics in Delaware
The statistics below can provide you with a general snapshot of the situation residents are currently facing with debt.
- Average credit card debt per household: $7,158 
- Average available credit limit: $15,671 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 30.11% 
- Average number of cards: 3.13
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 8.31% 
- Average credit score: 672 
- Most popular type of credit card: Travel rewards 
Debt Relief Delaware: See our program in action!
Barbara from Newark, DE
I am so happy I found Consolidated Credit! It has finally given me peace about my finances.
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $23,983.49
- Estimated interest charges: $13,606.96
- Time to payoff: 13 years, 5 months
- Total monthly payments: $993.08
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 7.48%
- Total interest charges: $4,260.84
- Time to payoff: 4 years
- Total monthly payment: $589.00
Ready to see if Consolidated Credit can help you, too? Request a free debt evaluation from a certified credit counselor now.
Get Help Now