Debt Relief Idaho
Consolidated Credit helps thousands of Idahoans find relief from credit card debt.
Residents in Idaho have no shortage of challenges with credit card debt. The average household owes over $8,500 to credit card companies. But residents are working hard to eliminate their debt. The most popular type of credit is balance transfer cards, which are used for debt consolidation. Still, consolidating debt on your own can’t always do enough to solve the problems with debt that you face. In fact, if you aren’t careful, it can actually make your problems with credit card debt worse.
The good news is that Consolidated Credit’s Debt Relief Idaho program can help people get out of debt, regardless of their credit score or how much they owe. Even if you’ve tried to consolidate on your own, you can enroll in a debt management program to get out of debt fast. If you have problems with credit card debt and need help to take control, call Consolidated Credit at 1-888-294-3130. You’ll receive a free debt and budget evaluation from a certified credit counselor to help find the best option to get out of debt for your needs.
Idaho credit card debt statistics
The following statistics can help you understand the current situation with debt that Idahoans face today:
- Average credit card debt per household: $8,570 
- Average available credit limit: $14,378 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 30.65% 
- Average number of cards: 2.88 
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 6.55% 
- Average credit score: 681 
- Most popular type of credit card: Balance transfer 
Debt relief Idaho: See our program in action!
John from Nampa, ID
It’s been a very good experience, helping my budget and to pay off my debts.
Where he started:
- Total unsecured debt: $36,294.00
- Estimated interest charges: $21,270.47
- Time to payoff: 14 years, 10 months
- Total monthly payments: $1,451.76
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 9.00%
- Total interest charges: $7,408.24
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 2 months
- Total monthly payment: $878.00
Mary from Idaho Falls, ID
This agency took a great deal of stress off of me. The electronic update system through the website is great, too. No hassle!
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $9,790.00
- Estimated interest charges: $5,241.39
- Time to payoff: 10 years, 8 months
- Total monthly payments: $391.60
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 9.46%
- Total interest charges: $1,925.39
- Time to payoff: 3 years, 8 months
- Total monthly payment: $262.00
Ready to see if Consolidated Credit can help you, too? Talk to a certified credit counselor today for a free debt and budget evaluation.
GET HELP NOW