Debt Relief North Dakota
Residents use credit counseling to maintain stability and achieve success.
North Dakotans enjoy some of the lowest personal debt levels in the country. Residents rank 49th in credit card debt load, as well as boasting fewer delinquent mortgages and debts in collections than residents in other parts of the country. That’s not to say North Dakotans don’t face challenges, but they’re highly proactive about finding solutions with issues arise. There are some issues, though. North Dakotans have a credit utilization ratio of 33.28%. Anything over 30% will hurt your credit score.
The information below can help you understand how state residents are currently being impacted by debt, as well as a case study showing how one of your neighbors achieved freedom from debt with the help of credit counseling. If you’re facing your own challenges with debt, call Consolidated Credit today at 1-888-294-3130 or complete our online application to request a free debt and budget analysis from a certified credit counselor. You can explore your options and get professional assistance in identifying the right solutions for your situation.
North Dakota Credit Card Debt Statistics
The following statistics can help you understand the current state of debt in North Dakota today and how it’s impacting residents’ ability to achieve financial freedom.
- Average credit card debt per household: $8,450 
- Average available credit limit: $15,365 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 32.28% 
- Average number of cards: 2.9 
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 5.1% 
- Average credit score: 697 
- Most popular type of credit card: Cash back rewards 
Debt Relief North Dakota: See our program in action
Chris from Bismarck, ND
This is a great service! I’m glad I called.
Where he started:
- Total unsecured debt: $33,372.00
- Estimated interest charges: $19,011.46
- Time to payoff: 11 years, 11 months
- Total monthly payments: $1,334.88
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 5.81%
- Total interest charges: $4,605.87
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 4 months
- Total monthly payment: $738.00
Ready to get started? Get a free debt and budget evaluation from a certified credit counselor today!
Get Help Now