Debt Relief in Action: Wyoming
Over $4.7 million of debt resolved in the past two years
Usually getting ranked in the mid-to-low 30’s in a ranking of U.S. states is a bad thing, but when it comes to debt it’s good to be on the bottom. According to the Washington Post, Wyomingites rank 31st when it comes to high credit card debt balances. America’s Voice on Debt gives Wyoming a debt rank of 35 – again, where being on the bottom means a state’s residents are taking action and overcoming challenges with debt better than residents in other states.
What’s more, those low rankings aren’t for a lack of financial challenges. In fact, the average credit user in Wyoming uses 34.88% of their available credit. Anything over 30% actually damages your credit score. The information below can help you understand the current state of debt in Wyoming and how some residents have used debt consolidation to take control. If you’re working to regain control, call 1-888-294-3130 or complete an online application to schedule a free debt evaluation with a certified credit counselor.
Debt Statistics in Wyoming
The statistics below can help you get an understanding of the state of debt today in Wyoming:
- Average credit card debt per household: $11,546 
- Average available credit limit: $14,032 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 34.88% 
- Average number of cards: 2.81 
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 6.98% 
- Average credit score: 678 
- Most popular type of credit card: Travel rewards 
Debt Relief Wyoming: See our program in action
Talena from Cheyenne, WY
Every time I call I get very good service. I am glad that I was able to find this company to help me.
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $6,034.00
- Estimated interest charges: $3,367.45
- Time to payoff: 10 years, 5 months
- Total monthly payments: $241.36
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 7.50%
- Total interest charges: $947.32
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 3 months
- Total monthly payment: $139.00
Plan your path out of debt today. Talk to a certified credit counselor for a free budget and debt evaluation. You could qualify for a debt relief program!
Get Help Now