Debt Relief Programs in Action in Arkansas
We’ve helped credit users in Arkansas find relief from over $16.3 million in credit card debt in the past 2 years alone.
Not all problems with credit card debt are created equal. Although the average credit user from Arkansas owes $7,105 to credit card companies, the average Arkansan who comes to Consolidated Credit owes over $13,000. But whether their debt problem is large or small, we’ve helped clients find relief from credit card debt. And we’re here to help you, too!
Consolidated Credit’s debt management program helps people get out of debt fast by reducing or eliminating interest charges. This allows program users to get out of debt in 36-60 payments, on average, even though many end up paying less each month. The case study below can help you understand how the program works and just how much you could save if you qualify.
If you’re working to overcome your own issues with debt, call Consolidated Credit at for a free consultation with a certified credit counselor.
Debt Statistics in Arkansas
The following statistics show the big picture when it comes to consumer debt today in Arkansas:
- Average credit card debt per household: $6,474 
- Average available credit limit: $11,169 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 35.64% 
- Average number of cards: 2.76 
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 8.66% 
- Average credit score: 657 
- Most popular type of credit card: Travel rewards 
Debt Relief Arkansas: See our program in action!
Connie from North Little Rock, AR
My credit counselor was wonderful and every customer service rep I spoke to was kind and patient.
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $13,415.00
- Estimated interest charges: $7,634.05
- Time to payoff: 14 years
- Total monthly payments: $525.80
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 7.50%
- Total interest charges: $2,268.04
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 7 months
- Total monthly payment: $284.00
Don’t let credit card debt hold you back! Talk to a certified credit counselor now for a free evaluation to find the best relief option to use in your unique financial situation.
GET HELP NOW