Debt Relief Nebraska
Learn about the state of debt and how residents are meeting the challenge.
Even though Nebraskans face similar financial challenges to consumers in other parts of the country, they’re meeting those challenges head-on and making great strides to address problems that put financial stability at risk. Still, the average credit user in Nebraska owes over $6,000 and one out of every 100 borrowers are more than 90 days behind with at least one account. Paying off credit card debt can be an uphill battle, but there are solutions that can make it faster and easier to become debt free.
The information below can help you understand the state of credit card debt in Nebraska and how some residents are finding relief through credit counseling. If you’re currently working to eliminate your credit card debt and you need help, call us today at 1-888-294-3130 for a free confidential debt evaluation from a certified credit counselor.
Nebraska credit card debt statistics
These are the latest statistics for the state of debt in Nebraska. This can give you a better idea of the situation you and your neighbors face.
- Average credit card debt per household: $6,180 
- Average available credit limit: $14,869 
- Credit utilization ratio (debt vs available limit): 31.54% 
- Average number of cards: 2.83 
- % of accounts that are delinquent (at least 90 days past due): 5.07% 
- Average credit score: 695 
- Most popular type of credit card: Cash back rewards 
Debt Relief Nebraska: See our program in action!
These case studies come from real clients of Consolidated Credit who live in Nebraska. See how we’ve helped some of your neighbors, so you can decide if free credit counseling is right for you, too.
Craig from Omaha, NE
My experience with Consolidated has been excellent. I have one payment remaining and then I’ll have fully paid off $54,000 in debt.
Where he started:
- Total unsecured debt: $54,000.00
- Estimated interest charges: $31,641.24
- Time to payoff: 17 years, 2 months
- Total monthly payments: $2,160.00
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 8.00%
- Total interest charges: $9,954.33
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 4 months
- Total monthly payment: $1,230.00
June from Omaha, NE
Consolidated Credit helped me pay off a lot of my credit card debt in a considerably short period of time. I was very happy with how professional and knowledge all of the reps were in helping me get my debt under control.
Where she started:
- Total unsecured debt: $37,504.00
- Estimated interest charges: $22,123.01
- Time to payoff: 16 years
- Total monthly payments: $1,500.16
After DMP enrollment:
- Average negotiated interest rate: 6.33%
- Total interest charges: $5,512.75
- Time to payoff: 4 years, 3 months
- Total monthly payment: $859.00
Don’t keep struggling to pay off credit card debt with minimum payments. Talk to a certified credit counselor now to review your options for debt relief.
GET HELP NOW